Tips to Consider in Booth Design| blog|sepanjco
Tips to Consider in Booth Design
- Goal determination: Before we start designing, we need to keep in mind what our goals are for participate in exhibition. What we want to achieve and what message we want to convey.
- Select booth space : Depending on what you want and what spaces you need in the booth, such as product display space, negotiation space, number of information counters, ... you can choose the right booth space. The idea that the larger booth is more appropriate is quite wrong. A company may have a large booth due to its limited needs and the booth space will have a negative effect. So choose the booth size and location depending on your needs.
- Checking booth height :Before starting the design, we must consider the maximum height allowed in that hall. How to design a booth forehead so that, for example, if the booth height was low, then it would not be possible to use it, if the elevation was allowed, whether we could build a second floor in booth, the elements we use on the wall, product display stands. everything is related to this.
- Use short and attractive text: The fewer words, the better and faster it works. Use the slogan of the company to keep it in mind for the visitors. Also, when the text is short, it can be enlarged to make it more visible.
- lighting: in addition to brightening the booth, it can also be used for the booth decoration, To split the space, show off the products and ...
- Graphic: Proper selection and proper design of the booth graphic plays an important role in conveying your message. Sometimes a graphic design can command a text so we have to be very careful.
- using of different materials in the structure can make the booth more bold. Also, you can choose material that clearly shows your field of work.
- Dedicate a section of the booth to the exciting part : For visitors who come into the fair since morning, it may be frustrating to see ordinary booths alike. So what to do to get visitors to your booth? A creative move can attract and retain audiences for a while. In the meantime, you have the best chance of delivering your company message.